Serehabilitation Cuff Weight
It is secured to the wrist or ankle during weight training. Strength training is a major part of exercise and rehab therapy programs. Each weight in the cuff is in an individual pocket with durable lock stitching. The weights are color-coded so that the size and weight of each Cuff Weight can be quickly identified.
- Comfortable fit even during the most strenuous exercise program.
- Made of heavy-duty materials and double-stitching throughout.
- Cuff exercise weights are color-coded.
- It marked with both pounds and kilograms.
- comfortable for hanging on any peg-board weight rack.
|Brand Name||-SE Rehab|
|Type||-Health Care Product|
|Emergency Usage Helpline Number||-|