Pregnancy Back Support or Maternity belts provide optimal support to your abdomen and back as the pressure on your belly increases. The right band will give you a slightly smoother shape for your clothing to fit that better. It encourages correct posture and prevents overextension of the lower back. Pregnancy Back Support also helps alleviate discomfort and allow participation in daily activities, resulting in physical benefits and avoiding complications which arise because of pregnancy-related problems.
Pregnancy Back Support offers the advantage of advanced designing and technically correct materials to provide the pregnant mother, effective support and immobilization on one hand and excellent aesthetics and comfort on the other. Pregnancy back support maintains the lumbosacral region in the neutral position to allay “Pregnancy low back pain syndrome”.
- Extra porous
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Effective back support
- Double pull mechanism
- No pressure to the fetus
- Split elastic panel gives a good grip to the back splints, ensure no harsh pressure to the baby. Lifts the baby to reduce load to the mother.
- Anatomical pre-shaped splints ensure comfortable support to the spine, provide perfect fitting and allays back pain associated with pregnancy. Provides effective immobilization of the back and relieves muscular stress due to the wrong posture.
- Monofilament stripped elastic is light in weight, durable, has better compression and is highly porous.
- Double pull elastic mechanism enhance compression and provide effective splinting action.
- Soft and dermophilic materials used to ensure, no rash or allergy. Comfort improves compliance.
- Lateral closing design is easy to wear and ensures that there is no direct pressure on the baby.
- Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Source – tynor