GE Breas iSleep 20 Manual CPAP
The iSleep 20i is an advanced high performance self-adjusting CPAP that proactively identifies and treats obstructed breathing at a...
The iSleep 20i is an advanced high performance self-adjusting CPAP that proactively identifies and treats obstructed breathing at a reduced mean pressure level compared to conventional CPAP. The iSleep 20i uses a patented advanced signal processing technique to detect various breathing patterns in order to provide the appropriate treatment.
Products which are under our possession or shipped through Curehub
|Emergency Usage Helpline Number||-|
- Self-adjusting pressure through patented iTechnology
- Comprehensive yet easy to use PC software (optional) with remote control capability
- Detailed patient log displaying abnormal breathing
- Memory card capability (optional extra, not included)
- Integrated AHI and leakage calculation
- Enhanced User Interface yet extremely easy use with big buttons
- Large backlit graphical display with built-in alarm clock
- Designed for travelling; world wide mains power compatibility and DC power options
- Rear hose swivel connection
- Designed for a wide range of masks (std. 22m connection)
- Power failure restart function
- Extremely low noise
- Unique snooze function
- Small footprint even with the optional integrated humidifier attached
- Designed for Home.