Cervical collars are commonly used by patients who have had a surgical intervention of the cervical spine, to immobilise the neck. It is also used for the treatment of neck pain, caused by acute trauma or chronic pain. The cervical support prevents or minimises the motion in the cervical spine. It keeps the head in a comfortable gravity aligned position, maintaining normal cervical lordosis. Rigid collars are used for ortho/neuro conditions where rigid immobilization of the neck region is required. After a whiplash injury, the neck collar can be used for both immobilisation and to reduce pain.
- Used to immobilise the neck after a surgery or trauma
- Recommended where a rigid immobilization of the cervical region is required
- Used to treat Cervical Spondylitis, Cervical Disc Disease, Cervical Neuralgia and fractures of cervical spin
- Anatomically shaped
- Comes with comfortable edge padding
- Adjustable heightLight-weight and latex free
- Used to treat whip lash injuries