AirSep Oxygen Concentrators
Advanced Life establishment low power consumption concentrator delivers up to 5 Litres per Minute(LPM) of curative oxygen in home, hospital, and clinical settings. Circulate solitary and other unique features make this easy to maintain, durable concentrator of choice among today's patients and equipment providers. Units are available with an voluntary O2 monitor and an exclusive economy mode (only available with this option) to provide the efficiency of a 3 LPM unit. Units can also be equipped with a paediatric flowmeter for use with infants and other patients prescribed for low liter flow (0.125-2 LPM).
- It provides up to 5 liters of continuous flow oxygen.
- It has an optional oxygen monitor.
- It has reasonable power consumption while using economy mode.
- It includes a low oxygen flow lockdown to meet low-flow requirements.
- The air channel provides a nebulizer treatment option.
- It is backed by airsep quality and longevity standards.
- Warranty Information: 2 Years.
- AirSep is ISO 9001:2000-certified
|DIMENSIONS||20.8 inch in hight, 14.1 inch wide, 11.5 inch deep (52.8 cm hight, 35.8 cm wide, 29.2 cm deep)|
|Weight||30 lb; shipping weight - 37 lb (13.6 kg; shipping weight - 16.7 kg)|
|Emergency Usage Helpline Number||-|