Vice President of Sales India
The Vice President of Sales will lead the direct sales organization for Curehub in India, focused on the delivery of predictable, profitable sales attainment for the Curehub E-commerce (one stop marketplace for healthcare professionals) solution. The VP will direct the sales team in the pursuit of new opportunities, as well as the maintenance and nurturing of existing customer relationships. The position requires proven entrepreneurial and strategic sales skills, thought leadership, as well as hands-on pitching and ‘closing the deal’ qualities.
- Reports to:Board of Directors
- Direct reports: Yes
- Location: Bengaluru
Essential job responsibilities
- Execute the sales plan. You will assign accounts, territories and sales quotas to sales staff and ensure that quotas are met
- You will manage and proactively help drive the creation of an effective, efficient sales pipeline
- You will recruit, supervise, develop, motivate and mentor the sales team – administering compensation, assessing individual and team performance, and executing action plans
- You will actively manage sales staff in all phases of a sales life cycle, to meet targets and build pipeline, including:
- identifying and developing leads and value propositions
- meeting with clients
- deal structuring
- contract negotiations
- closing deals
- You will provide guidance and eliminate obstacles in high priority opportunities, to ensure that pursuit teams are successful in closing contracts
- You will monitor metrics to manage the business, including:
- financial forecasts
- win/loss reviews
- pipeline analysis
- You should model and practice the ‘Curehub Way of Selling’ philosophy and skill sets (consultative selling, deep domain expertise, trusted advisor, digital transformation expertise, and so on)
- You will provide thought leadership around the transformation of digital healthcare The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities
- 5-10 years’ healthcare solution-selling experience
- Sales management experience, with a proven track record of meeting sales targets
- A strong working knowledge of medical industry and/or ecommerce sector
- You should ideally be technically savvy and e-business savvy
- You should ideally have knowledge of selling complex, multi-year or multi-service contracts
- Leadership skills are desirable, as is the ability to work autonomously in an energetic, enthusiastic environment. A hands-on and can-do mentality is a must, and you should be the type of person that can lead by example
- Willingness to travel 40-70%
- A challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment
- Small teams, where personal development is highly valued
- Work within a successful, dynamic and growing organization, with a matching company spirit
Digital Ecommerce Manager
Under the direction of the Director, the Digital and eCommerce Manger leads in the design, execution and optimization of Curehub’s digital strategy and performance. Channel responsibilities include, but not limited to, website/ecommerce, SEO, SEM, email and display advertising.
- Responsibilities include strategic and tactical implementation of multiple projects, both internal and with external partners; ensuring all marketing efforts and content are well-organized, appropriately updated, aligned to customers’ engagement expectations and consistent with product marketing strategies and sales objectives.
- The Digital E-commerce Manager manages the Digital Production Consultants, and is responsible for training Marketing and business partners on digital strategy, trends and tactics.
- Working collaboratively with the Director and Vendor/Supply Chain Managers, manages marketing automation and lead generation strategy and deployment working directly with outside vendors to efficiently manage list criteria and budgets.
- In collaboration with the Product Marketing team, leads website development planning; coordinates website projects; deploys and delivers all digital marketing content and manages the reporting of analytic's for all digital efforts.
- Working collaboratively and proactively with the marketing and sales teams (in collaboration with Sales force support), the Digital Strategist applies expertise with online marketing programs, often on tight deadlines, and is responsible for ensuring that all digital assets are optimized and achieving the goals of the organization.
Vendor Ecommerce Manager
We seek passionate experienced vendor manager for our medical online shopping company. This person will be responsible for driving the top and bottom lines meanwhile partnering with our supply chain team to drive buying automation for medical equipment's, a fast-growing and dynamic area of the medical ecommerce industry in India.
The medical equipment business has significant ongoing opportunity through focus on the classic inputs that drive growth as well as through innovation in the ways Curehub serves customers and vendors in this space.
The ideal candidate is a thought leader on new initiatives. He or she will lead in building relationships, adding selection, negotiations, planning marketing promotions, and driving better product availability through operational improvements. You will lead as an individual contributor on key accounts, as well as manage and develop a strong team. The ideal candidate is an owner, a coach and a mentor – ability to balance execution of your own responsibilities while leading a team is key.
You should have experience managing a team, developing leaders, analyzing new business opportunities and building strong relationships, driving significant top and bottom line results, and be comfortable managing multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced environment.
You must possess strong analytical acumen and be comfortable drawing metric-based conclusions by managing an extensive amount of data. The successful candidate possesses superb business judgment, with a track record of successful negotiations, team development and strong analytical acumen. Enthusiasm for the medical equipment industry and/or medical device industry space is a plus.
This role has two direct reports and reports into the director.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years in buying, account management, project or product management, financial analysis and/or marketing in commerce
- 2+ years negotiation experience
- Excel proficiency
- Proven analytical skills
- MBA preferred
- Retail e-Commerce experience
- Knowledge and/or previous experience within the medical industry a plus
Supply Chain Ecommerce Manager
Work with major customers in the Curehub e-commerce channel. Implement efficient supply chain activities to improve customer service, speed to customer, in stock levels at customer and reduced Curehub supply chain costs. Help Curehub become India’s largest medical megastore for doctors and maintain a sustainable margin at our key e-commerce accounts while driving change internally to service this evolving channel.
- Work with customers in the e-commerce Curehub channel to identify industry trends to allow Curehub to leverage change and be considered a best in class partner.
- Take an active role in the vendor community to foster best practice knowledge transfer and sharing.
- Identify and help with the implementation of "Best Practice" supply chain processes in this evolving channel.
- Cross-functional collaboration with Retail Sales, CSO, and Medical Logistics on customer supply issues including; fines, shortages, delivery delays, hour of service impacts, transportation collaboration opportunities.
- Must internally own, communicate and execute the e-commerce supply chain needs to be considered a top partner in the channel.
- Must be willing to communicate the needs of the channel and own the execution of the programs. This will include leading the development of e-commerce specific packaging, shipping and technical needs while maintaining sustainable margins.
- Penetrate high levels of the customer supply chain management to develop "supply chain captain" status on critical issues.
- Work with key e-commerce customers to improve "order to cash" supply processes including; efficient "go to market" planning/execution, efficient return goods processes and to establish collaborative demand planning relationships.
- Implement programs to improve service, improve speed to customer and reduce Curehub's supply chain costs.
- Strong knowledge on the e-commerce expectations of shipping, packaging, growth and strategies since this is an evolving channel for Curehub.
- This role should be viewed internally as an expert in the channel and consulted on what “Best in Class” looks like for the e-commerce business.
- Two to five years supply chain experience in the Consumer Package Goods industry
- One to three years’ experience with the e-commerce channel
- This should include experience in transportation, warehousing, inventory management, customer supply chain management, e-commerce packaging requirements/solutions and system requirements.
- Team Player, strong leadership skills and the ability to present and influence others.
- Bachelors (Logistics, Supply Chain preferred). MBA Preferred.
- Strong Interest in Medical Supply chain